Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
Ensure profitable business growth of an Operating Unit, with responsibility across multiple countries for all global Product Groups within a Business Unit.
- Oversee country-level operations management of the Unit. Implements the Hub Business Unit strategy and ensures business development in the operating unit, with full responsibility for profit and loss (P&L).
- Provides input to Hub Business Unit strategy.
- Evaluates opportunities in allocated local markets and decides appropriate activities in line with the strategy.
- Ensures profitable business growth through development of performance targets in line with Hub Business Unit targets and ensures achievement through regular oversight and definition of improvement actions as needed.
- Leads and manages the production facilities within the Operating Unit and ensures local plans to achieve targets are implemented.
- Improves manufacturing technology and competence in line with Hub Business Unit strategy.
- Drives productivity, delivery performance and cost optimization.
- Oversees execution of high-quality products, services and processes
- Monitors quality metrics, identifies opportunities for improvement in local execution, and oversees improvement activities.
- Responsible for Sales demand orders and growth. Builds and maintains strong relationships with new and existing customers to ensure ongoing customer satisfaction and improve net promoter scores (NPS).
- Ensures the execution of projects according to agreed targets in terms of schedule, quality, financial results and customer satisfaction.
- Implements HSE and business compliance standards and regulations within the unit.
- Ensures a safe working environment and champions continuous improvement of HSE processes.
- Ensures the unit is managed with integrity and personally lives Hitachi Energy values and Group standards.
- Implements and ensures compliance with global and local standards, rules, tools, policies and processes related.
- Ensures (with HR Manager support) that the area of responsibility is properly organized, staffed, skilled and directed.
- Guides, motivates and develops direct and indirect subordinates within HR policies.
- A degree in Engineering ideally. MBA or Higher education degree will be highly valuated.
- More than 10 years of experience managing operations, preferable in Chile, Peru or Colombian Market.
- Must show successful experience in generating revenue, profitability and execution.
- Experience leading teams in Matrixial environment.
- Advanced English level
Lima, Lima, Peru
Santiago, Region Metropolitana de Santiago, Chile
|Type d'emploi||Full time|
|Fonction du poste||General Management|
|Date de publication||2023-06-12|
|Numéro de réference||R0022670|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company