Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
Electrical engineers design, develop, and test electrical devices and equipment, including communications systems, power distribution system, switchgears HV &MV, and electrical systems for industrial and power utility. They also oversee the manufacture of these devices, systems, and equipment.
Requirement and responsibility:
- Writing reports and compiling data regarding existing and potential electrical engineering projects and studies of digital solution for substation.
- Preparing specifications for purchases of electrical equipment and materials.
- Supervising or training project team members and sub-contractors for installation and system commissioning.
- Estimating material, labor, or construction costs for budget preparation.
- Maintaining electrical equipment.
- Working with a variety of technicians.
- Performing a wide range of engineering tasks by operating computer-assisted design or engineering software and equipment.
- Ensuring that installation and operations conform to standards and customer requirements by preparing electrical systems specifications, technical drawings, or topographical maps.
- Establishing construction, manufacturing, or installation standards or specifications by performing a wide range of detailed calculations.
- Ensuring compliance with specifications, codes, or customer requirements by directing or coordinating installation, manufacturing, construction, maintenance, documentation, support, or testing activities.
- Knowledge required for the product of GIS/AIS in high voltage application. Operating and maintenance of GIS equipment at customer’s site is regularly work. Current transformer and voltage transformer used for power distribution system.
|Lieu||Kaohsiung City, Taiwan|
|Type d'emploi||Full time|
|De l'expérience||Entry Level|
|Fonction du poste||Engineering & Science|
|Date de publication||2023-06-16|
|Numéro de réference||R0024458|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company