Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
- Responsible for development of various application rectifier transformer - order and tender designs in coordination with the Market and Sales Strategy to meet the market needs.
- Responsible for development of transformer designs in coordination with different factories based on the purchase order requirement, ordering specification in different areas of transformer design and manufacturing
- Influence specification at the tender and pre-tender stage, through conceptual discussions.
- Participation in internal and external design concept reviews.
- Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Bachelor Degree of Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
- Up to 3 years’ experience dedicated working in special transformer design, design and coordinate production for 12p, 18p, 24p rectifier and similar structural products.
- Skilled with ProE/Creo 3D CAD modelling and drawing generating.
- Experience in rectifier transformer design with intermediate yoke mode
- Experience in rectifier transformer design with IP Familiar with Creo advanced programing and model management
- Familiar in 2D Autodesk CAD tool
- Experience on Microsoft office and tools.
- Experience in Simulation or software development Skills:
- Good communication skills in English Language oral and written form.
- Ability to speak with and work together with the technical teams in different parts of the world.
- Demonstrated team building and networking skills, would be a preference.
- A team player, open with information and willingly contributes to team discussions with an ability to work without supervision when required.
- Quick learner with ability to master new areas.
- Willing to be travelling.
|Lieu||Hefei, Anhui, China|
|Type d'emploi||Full time|
|Fonction du poste||Engineering & Science|
|Date de publication||2023-07-13|
|Numéro de réference||R0025178|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company