Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
- You will ensure projects follow sound methodology and execution practices in accordance with internal standard procedures.
- You will be responsible for developing and optimize the overall business process of the service department, ensuring that the responsible business areas operate in a professional manner under different projects, ensuring safe, efficiency and high-quality.
- You will work with project team to identify and assess the priority of project risks. checks that all essential work activities have been identified in sufficient detail to serve as a basis for developing realistic project schedules.
- You will work with related department to arrange the goods purchase, transportation, and clearance. ensure the delivery on time.
- You will be responsible for service capacity planning.
- You will be responsible for department fixed assets and inventory management work.
- Living Hitachi Energy's core values of safety and integrity means taking responsibility for your actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Bachelor’s degree or above, major in electrical, automation or operation management
- Over 2 years of working experiences
- Professional communication skills.
- Proficiency in operation or project management.
- Proficient in English
|Lieu||Wuhan, Hubei, China|
|Type d'emploi||Full time|
|Fonction du poste||Project | Program Management|
|Date de publication||2023-08-16|
|Numéro de réference||R0028915|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company