Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
Supporting the installation / management / maintenance / optimization of internal and cross-functional processes related to IT Service Build or IT Service Delivery for Logistics & Asset service.
Participating in the definition of service, costs, schedules and delivering IT activities within assigned budget.
Driving excellent customer service to ensure satisfaction with IT services, in line with strategic and tactical needs, making sure actions are taken to close any gaps and influencing stakeholder perceptions of the relevant IT services.
Leading Logistics & Asset service activities to ensure alignment with business goals and compliance with Hitachi Energy IT Enterprise Architecture, Information Security and Hitachi Energy IT Guidelines and Directives.
Leading the execution of IT solution/service delivery by internal IT delivery and IT operations team members, as well as external third-party IT service suppliers.
Remain current with new emerging technologies and implement innovative solutions to evolve the service offerings
Responsibility for planning, management, strategy and roadmap
Make key decisions on capacity modeling and forecasts
Create business cases to identify and recommend product offerings
• More than 3 years of experience in service management, working as service manager or technical lead with international company.
• Expert knowledge of Logistics & Asset Management services, processes and technologies for delivering devices on a global scale for all End Users.
• Sound knowledge of PC management and the IT project management.
• Experience in working with cross-functional, virtual and international teams and manage multiple demands on time and with provided resources.
• A collaborative, solutions- and customer-service-oriented approach and strong communication skills.
• Fluency in spoken and written English.
• Proven capabilities to manage external vendors;
• A relevant certification in respective technical areas.
|Lieu||San Luis Potosi, San Luis Potosí, Mexico|
|Type d'emploi||Full time|
|Fonction du poste||IT, Telecom & Internet|
|Date de publication||2023-09-01|
|Numéro de réference||R0027165|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company