Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
HVDC (High Voltage Direct Current) is a product group in Hitachi Energy, which develops, manufactures and sells DC transmission systems on a global market. HVDC technology is used to transmit electricity over long distances and for power transmission via submarine cables. It is also used to connect power systems.
We are now looking for a New BI and Data Analytics Manager to join HVDC in Ludvika, Sweden. In this role, you will manage a team centered on leveraging data and analytics to generate insights that accelerate the scale, efficiency, and quality of our services. You will lead the definition and governance of key business metrics, drive the vision and building of automated dashboards and self-service analytic capabilities, and engineer data-driven processes that drive business value. You will report to the HVDC IS Manager and be part of a positive and creative team that is growing.
We are interested to learn more about you and what you can contribute with so don’t hesitate to apply even though you don´t meet all requirements. A team with great cooperation and with diverse
background is waiting for you to join!
- Be a positive role model for your team and beyond by living Hitachi Energy’s Leadership Pillars which means live our vision, work together, deliver promises, and develop people.
- Manage, develop, and grow a team of Data Experts and analytic professionals.
- Drive a business intelligence roadmap; prioritize analysis requests to balance the tactical and strategic information needs of the business.
- Manage interfaces with multiple internal and external stakeholders, both as customers and suppliers.
- Set and develop the new strategy for AI and Data management at HVDC.
- Experience with BI solutions and Data Warehouse platforms.
- Experience in managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Good communication, problem-solving, and critical-thinking skills.
- Fluency in English is required, written, and spoken alike. Swedish or other languages is meritorious.
Are you ready to contribute to an ultra-relevant industry to save the planet? Do not hesitate to send your application. Welcome to apply latest by 1st of October. Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis, so don’t delay – apply today!
Recruiting Manager Lars Lindgren [email protected] will be happy to answer your questions regarding this position. Union representatives – Sveriges Ingenjörer: Mikael Hjort, +46 107-38 25 73; Ledarna: Christer Fridlund, +46 107-38 29 12; Unionen: Fredrik Holmgren, +46 107-38 21 85. All other questions should be directed to Talent Partner Nicole Bergman, [email protected]
|Lieu||Ludvika, Dalarna County, Sweden|
|Type d'emploi||Full time|
|Fonction du poste||Data Analytics | Warehousing & Business Intelligence|
|Date de publication||2023-09-12|
|Numéro de réference||R0030958|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company