Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
We strive to be world leaders in electric power by helping countries to have greener, stronger and cleaner electricity. By bringing sustainable energy to more and more people, we can reduce our impact on the planet. When you work with us, you will therefore be part of a higher purpose where each department contributes. Together we can encourage the next innovation - to make life better for everyone.
If you like business challenges, have a curious mind, passion for sustainability and have a problem-solving attitude, take the opportunity to join a World Technology Leader Company and at the same time, give yourself unlimited career opportunities by applying to the following role!
- Work with international tax matters within Hitachi Energy
- Support members of the tax team in ad hoc projects
- Train and raise awareness within the business about Hitachi Energy tax requirements and processes
- Live Hitachi Energy’s Leadership Pillars as a leader which means live our vision, work together, deliver promises and develop people
- Degree in economics, business administration, law or taxation at university master level; professional certification in tax (e. g. CTA) or equivalent, further education as an additional asset
- At least 3-5 years of international tax experience gained at either a large tax consultancy firm (ideally “big 4”) or as an in-house tax specialist; ideally a combination of both
- Fluency in English, knowledge of any additional languages is a further advantage
- Ability to build and maintain good relations across the organization and with different cultures. You are pragmatic, hands-on and have strong communication skills (ability to explain complex tax issues to the business and non-related functions)
- The ability to make the complex simple and show creativity in your approach to problem solving
- You are excited to work in a diverse and international environment and willing to travel
- You are a result driven problem solver and an analytical team player who eagerly takes on new tasks
More about us
We hope you are interested to join Hitachi Energy! If you are interested and want to be part of the recruitment process, please send in your application no later than September 29th.
Recruiting Manager, Niklas Lundblad, [email protected], will answer your questions about the position. Union representatives – Sveriges Ingenjörer: Bo Westman, +46 107-38 38 04, Unionen: Karin Ulvemark, +46 730-70 01 20, Ledarna: Christer Fridlund, +46 107-38 29 12. All other questions can be directed to Talent Acquisition Specialist Renée Lundgren, [email protected].
|Lieu||Vaesteras, Vastmanland County, Sweden|
|Type d'emploi||Full time|
|Fonction du poste||Finance|
|Date de publication||2023-09-15|
|Numéro de réference||R0030095|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company