Release of hotfix for Protection and Control IED Manager PCM600 version 2.10
A hotfix package for Protection and Control IED Manager PCM600 version 2.10 has been released. We highly recommend the installation of this hotfix 20201215 when using PCM600 version 2.10.
Improvements and corrections
The following improvements and corrections are included:
- Improved parameter comparison in IED compare
- Based on IED capability, Graphical Display Editor includes Switchgear HMI configuration possibility
- Improved robustness of import of SCD file
This hotfix includes also the previously released hotfixes for PCM600 version 2.10:
- PCM600 2.10 Hotfix 20200424.exe
- PCM600 2.10 Hotfix 20200921.exe
Note: If the previously released hotfix package for PCM600 version 2.10 is already installed, then only the new hotfixes will be applied. If earlier hotfix for PCM600 version 2.10 has not been installed, then this hotfix package will apply all the updates.
The Hotfix 20201215 for PCM600 version 2.10 is available via the PCM600 Update Manager and Software Library. It contains the following file:
- PCM600 2.10 Hotfix 20201215.exe
We recommend the installation of this Hotfix 20201215 when using PCM600 version 2.10.
For more information, please contact your local Hitachi ABB Power Grids representative.