Our insulation components are made of polyester, epoxy or phenolic resins and are capable of withstanding high voltages, high temperatures and mechanical stress.
Machined parts and fastenings
Tailor-made high precision insulation components made of fiber
- Manufacturing electrical insulation components of all shapes and sizes; eg, for switchgear, transformers and high voltage circuit breakers
- Laminate components for industrial applications in small and medium-size batches for which automated manufacturing using injection molding systems is not an optimum solution
- Re-fabrication of critical insulation components when they are no longer available in the marketplace
Why Hitachi Energy?
- In position to deliver complete sets of insulation kits for generators
- Highest precision for perfect and easy fit
- Deformation free insulation materials with superior electrical, dielectric, tracking-resistant and thermal properties, odorless and highly resistant to solvents
- Short lead times and express services
- Availability of a wide range of raw materials
- Proximity to ABB's research center guarantees access to latest technology and material
- Entire manufacturing sequence for assemblies, from procurement of raw materials for construction of jigs and fixtures to fabrication, assembly and logistics
Materials are available in accordance to common standards as EN 60893 and DIN 7735, for example:
- EP GM 203
- EP GC 203; Hm2372.4
- EP GC 205; Hgw 2370.4
- UP GM 203; Hm2471
- EP PC 301
- PF CP 201
In case of special requirements, we are able to deliver materials based on our own formula customized as per request.
Nuts: M8 to M42
Threaded rods: Standard length
M8 to M12: 1,650 mm
M14 to M42: 1,900 mm
Round bars 6 to 80 mm dia.: 1,900 mm
On request, any length can be supplied as well as blanks, studs and structural components. For mechanical, thermal and electric properties, please refer to our brochure or let us know your requirements, so we can offer the right choice of material.