SENDOUT is used by energy companies as the foundation for gas supply planning and asset valuation analytical processes. Hitachi Energy gas analytics solution set incorporates scenario and stochastic analysis and simulates forward curves and related trading behavior. The software suite provides an assessment of gas portfolio costs, reliability, risks, and opportunities, revealing the impact of potential operating, weather, and price conditions.
Gas supply planning and asset valuation
SENDOUT is an integrated platform for short-term through long-term portfolio optimization, decision evaluation, and asset valuation. The solution is comprised of two integrated components:
- The Optimization Module, which provides gas supply portfolio optimization, contract sizing, and scenario analysis
- The Asset Valuation Module, which simulates market trading behavior and determines intrinsic/extrinsic value of gas assets
Other SENDOUT features include:
- Easy scenario and simulation creation with minimal data manipulation
- Fast simulation and optimization run times
- User-friendly, flexible, and intuitive interface specifically designed for the gas industry
- A comprehensive list of data items and parameters to accurately model gas system intricacies
- Flexible data management including various input options and integration with Microsoft Excel
- Customizable reports/graphs and seamless integration to Microsoft Excel, Access, Visio, text, or HTML files
- Network diagramming and portfolio schematic visualization feature
- Over 100 comprehensive system reports & custom reporting tools
- Dispatch and gas cost forecasts
New SENDOUT service!
SENDOUT is now available as a service from Hitachi Energy. Working with you, Hitachi Energy will model your natural gas system in SENDOUT using your data, optimize your scenarios, and provide results for you. Read more in the brochure below.
Submit your enquiry and we will contact you