Grid Automation Shield Program
Grid Automation Shield is a customer-oriented program to enable better lifecycle management of customer's installed base. The program offer a package of services enabling the mapping and tracking of the installed base, providing up-to-date information about the product lifecycle and the associated services required to keep the products and systems under optimal operating conditions.
Included in the program is a customer-oriented portal, the Collaborative Operations Portal. This portal offers customers with service agreements access to all relevant information for their installed assets. We deliver exclusive services for maintenance, evolution and continual enhancement of the installed base of Grid Automation, Automation & Communication products and systems.
Access to the Grid Automation Shield program and the Collaborative Operations Portal is done via a subscription model.
Subscriptions available are:
The Bronze subscription - A free subscription offering valuable, basic information oriented to the installed base.
The Silver subscription - Designed for customers who are focused on regularly maintaining the IT security status of their automation system as well as getting web access to relevant system information.
The Gold subscription - The more advanced subscription offering a higher level of services and includes the support for the Remote Access Platform from our Remote Response Services. A site audit is typically recommended for this subscription.
Via a set of dashboards, the portal presents installed based oriented product information , such as:
- installed licenses and product versions
- map with location of the licenses
- general lifecycle and news feed
- general access to product documentation
- information about the installed MicroSCADA licenses e.g. detailed information about installed licenses
- lifecycle status and history
- access to product specific documentation
- site information like installed product version, site address and site contacts
- MicroSCADA monthly patch compatibility report.
- integration with Customer Connect Center for Case Management.
- An easy way for customers to get in contact with our service teams responsible for stations under service agreement
- Updated life-cycle status and history of the installed base, including access to related documentation of product versions
- Fast response to issues related to product lifecycle and cyber security threats, with support to site staff when required