Our OilRIP transformer bushings are the product of a sophisticated design process using a minimal number of components: a fine-graded insulating core, main flange and current conductor. They are produced in a wide variety of designs that can easily fulfill customer requirements and are easy to install and highly reliable.
AC bushings type OilRIP / RTKK 72.5 - 550 kV
Voltage: 72.5 - 550 kV
Current: ≤ 4,000 A
Technology: Resin impregnated paper (RIP)
Why OilRIP bushing?
- Partial discharge-free up to double phase to ground voltage
- Flexible design allows for adaptation to different customer needs and transformer requirements
- Completely dry bushing, i.e. no oil spills, no explosion risk
- No maintenance or constant monitoring necessary
- Transport and storage is possible in all positions
- High flexural strength - ‘heavy load’ according to IEC 60137 (2017)
- High temperature resistance (class E, 120 °C)
- Low dielectric losses (tan < 0.40 %)
Easy and safe installation with proven reliability
Submit your enquiry and we will contact you