|Location||Xi'an, Shaanxi, China|
|Type of role||Professionals ( > 2 years of work experience)|
For our Marketing, Sales and Product Management team, understanding the full potential of our technology and the trends in our markets is highly rewarding. In addition, helping customers all over the world improve efficiency, save resources and reduce emissions gives our work a powerful sense of purpose.
- Achieve allocated yearly sales order budget of high voltage products.
- Provide technical support on high voltage products including AIS, hybrid, cable accessories.
- Collect and analyze market intelligence. Set up and drive sales strategy.
- Prepare technical and commercial offers and contract based on customer’s specification with high-quality in line with company commercial policy and risk management.
- Focus on customer’s satisfaction and market demand.
- Regular business reporting to Export sales support manager.
- Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A Bachelor’s degree or above in Electrical/Mechanical engineering.
- Fluent writing and oral English.
- High voltage product design or engineering experience are preferred.
- Commercial experience is preferred. Especially International trading
- Fast study capability on varies products technology and commercial knowledge.
- Actively endure high working pressure.
- Good communication and teamwork capability.
More about us
Hitachi ABB Power Grids is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi ABB Power Grids has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 38,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD.
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Sick pay
- Meal allowance
- Medical insurance