|Location||Vadodara, Gujarat, India|
Hitachi ABB Power Grids offers a complete range of power and distribution transformers designed to grant the reliability, durability, and efficiency required in utility, industrial, and commercial applications. Hitachi ABB Power Grids is a major transformer manufacturer throughout the world and offers both liquid-filled and dry-type transformers as well as services for complete life-cycle support, including replacement parts and components. You will lead supervision of Shift work during manufacturing of Bushings in line Safety Guidelines of HAPG.
- Working – Safe working of shift , protecting people of organisation.
- Resource Allocation – Organising and allocating resources to effectively and efficiently meet line production targets Responding to resource issues as necessary Leads capacity planning and resource optimization for the assigned unit.
- Production Scheduling and Planning - Ensuring production scheduling and production plan meets the volume requirements agreed in the demand plan and defined inventory levels.
- Equipment and Facilities – Identifying and recommending technical equipment and facility improvement as necessary.
- Operation improvement - Identifying production deficiencies in production area, proposes improvement activities and overseas implementation activities.
- Duties – Performing duties in various shift duties with safety.
- Living Hitachi ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A Diploma or a B.E/ B.Tech degree in electrical engineering.
- Minimum 2 to Maximum 3 years of experience in supervision activities of manufacturing of transformers / any other similar product.
- Experience in manufacturing industry will be added advantage.
- Command on language – English, Hindi Minimum , with added advantage of Gujarati.
- Interpersonal skills – Handling of workers to get work done in best manner and with safety.
More about us
Hitachi ABB Power Grids is a global technology leader with a combined heritage of almost 250 years, employing around 36,000 people in 90 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, the business serves utility, industry and infrastructure customers across the value chain, and emerging areas like sustainable mobility, smart cities, energy storage and data centres. With a proven track record, global footprint and unparalleled installed base, Hitachi ABB Power Grids balances social, environmental and economic values, and is committed to powering good for a sustainable energy future, with pioneering and digital technologies, as the partner of choice for enabling a stronger, smarter and greener grid. www.hitachiabb-powergrids.com Important, please include in your CV the following passage: “I hereby agree for my personal data, included in my job application, to be processed in line with the needs of recruitment, in accordance with the Law on Personal Data Protection of 29th August 1997 (Law Gazette from 2002, No.101, heading 926, as amended).”