|Location||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
The Hitachi ABB Power Grids Operations Center (INOPC) is a competence center with around 1500 skilled engineers who focus on tendering, engineering, planning, procurement, functional system testing, installation supervision and commissioning. However, over the last decade, it has evolved to become the largest engineering hub. The India Operations Centre is a key aspect of the Power Grids business Power Up transformation program. The INOPC team at Chennai supports Hitachi ABB Power Grid’s units in more than 40 countries across a wide portfolio of all the four business units in Power Grid business. To date, the team has executed engineering and commissioning for projects in more than 80 countries.
- Support the global PLM user base in all PLM process and application related issues Analyze and troubleshoot problems.
- Suggest workarounds and Root Cause Analysis.
- Issue routing, assignment and monitoring.
- Resolve any issues that can be fixed by configuration.
- Application Monitoring.
- Predictive analysis.
- Manage Innoface & Granta integration.
- User Access Management.
- Review and analyze incident.
- Fix bugs in customization code base.
- Find workarounds for core product bugs and coordinate with vendor for permanent solution.
- Create CRs for issues requiring enhancements to custom code base.
- Configuration and upgrade of Granta Integration.
- Build management, Code maintenance in TFS and Code Quality maintenance.
- Identification of Possible De-Customization.
- PTC Thing Worx navigate support.
- Application monitoring, Infrastructure Operations & Maintenance.
- Windchill Application Installations and Update (Rehost, CPS update, Creo Parametric, Creo View, WGM, Granta, EPLAN, Office Worker etc.).
- Deployment planning.
- Innoface integration, EPLAN Integration etc.
- PSM Configuration for Production/Staging systems.
- Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Bachelor Degree / 3 years Diploma in electrical / mechanical engineering or information systems or related discipline.
- 5 -7 years of experience in knowledge in PTC Windchill, Creo and associated applications: Granta, PTC Navigate.
- Experience in Windchill configuration & customization.
- Communication skills with users from other cultural background.
More about us
Hitachi ABB Power Grids is a global technology leader with a combined heritage of almost 250 years, employing around 36,000 people in 90 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, the business serves utility, industry and infrastructure customers across the value chain, and emerging areas like sustainable mobility, smart cities, energy storage and data centres. With a proven track record, global footprint and unparalleled installed base, Hitachi ABB Power Grids balances social, environmental and economic values, and is committed to powering good for a sustainable energy future, with pioneering and digital technologies, as the partner of choice for enabling a stronger, smarter and greener grid. www.hitachiabb-powergrids.com Important, please include in your CV the following passage: “I hereby agree for my personal data, included in my job application, to be processed in line with the needs of recruitment, in accordance with the Law on Personal Data Protection of 29th August 1997 (Law Gazette from 2002, No.101, heading 926, as amended).”