|Location||Vadodara, Gujarat, India|
Hitachi ABB Power Grids offers a complete range of power and distribution transformers designed to grant the reliability, durability, and efficiency required in utility, industrial, and commercial applications. Hitachi ABB Power Grids is a major transformer manufacturer throughout the world and offers both liquid-filled and dry-type transformers as well as services for complete life-cycle support, including replacement parts and components.
- Resource allocation - Organizing and allocating resources to effectively and efficiently meet line production targets. Responds to resource issues as necessary. Leading capacity planning and resource optimization for the assigned unit or line.
- Production scheduling and plan - Ensuring that production scheduling and production plan meets the volume requirements agreed in the demand plan and defined inventory service levels.
- Equipment and facilities Identifying and recommending technical equipment and facility improvements as necessary.
- Production execution - Ensuring execution of volume, conforming product, and on-time delivery targets for the assigned production lines.
- Operations improvement - Identifying deficiencies in production area, proposes improvement activities, and oversees implementation of actions to improve production performance.
- Critical line issues - Managing the resolution of critical product or equipment issues together with relevant internal teams.
- Living Hitachi ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A Diploma or a B.E/ B.Tech degree in electrical engineering.
- Minimum 2 to Maximum 3 years of experience in supervision activities of manufacturing of transformers / any other similar product.
- Experience in manufacturing industry will be added advantage.
- Command on language – English, Hindi Minimum , with added advantage of Gujarati.
- Interpersonal skills – Handling of workers to get work done in best manner and with safety.
More about us
Hitachi ABB Power Grids is a global technology leader with a combined heritage of almost 250 years, employing around 36,000 people in 90 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, the business serves utility, industry and infrastructure customers across the value chain, and emerging areas like sustainable mobility, smart cities, energy storage and data centres. With a proven track record, global footprint and unparalleled installed base, Hitachi ABB Power Grids balances social, environmental and economic values, and is committed to powering good for a sustainable energy future, with pioneering and digital technologies, as the partner of choice for enabling a stronger, smarter and greener grid. www.hitachiabb-powergrids.com Important, please include in your CV the following passage: “I hereby agree for my personal data, included in my job application, to be processed in line with the needs of recruitment, in accordance with the Law on Personal Data Protection of 29th August 1997 (Law Gazette from 2002, No.101, heading 926, as amended).”