|Location||Vadodara, Gujarat, India|
Hitachi ABB Power Grids is a leader in high-voltage technology, offering a wide range of high-voltage products up to 1,200-kilovolt (kV). We help to enhance the safety, reliability and efficiency of power networks while minimizing environmental impact. Our technology leadership continues to facilitate innovations in areas such as ultra-high-voltage power transmission, enabling smart grids and enhancing eco-efficiency. You will be responsible to handle mechanical maintenance as well as new projects, focus to implement good and cost effective maintenance practices, support to production department by reducing down time hours and maintain KPI of department.
- Suitable to establish optimized routine Maintenance Plans.
- Focus to increase the availability of the machineries / equipment by reducing down time hours.
- Assisting in case of trouble shooting defining further actions until the system is operational.
- Root cause analysis relate to malfunctioning and deliver proposals to avoid deterioration of equipment.
- Familiar with PM and MM module of SAP system.
- Confident to generate maintenance schedule for different equipment.
- Capacity to identify and advise best practices in spare parts management by implementing organization strategies.
- Implementation of Energy conservation initiatives and maintain 5’S’.
- Health, safety and environment (HSE) - Implementing health, safety and environmental guidelines and directives to ensure safety of people and resources.
- Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Diploma / Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum 5 to 7 years of experience in maintenance and project of HVAC, Chillers, Pumps, Material handling equipment, Reverse osmosis system, Blowers, Air ambiator system, EMS and Projects.
- Experience in maintaining the availability of Fire hydrant network, water distribution network and Sewage Treatment plant.
- Hands on experience in HVAC system (Split, duct able, VRF), Material handling equipment ( forklift and Stackers ), Diesel engines, Pumps, air compressor system, crane maintenance, domestic and industrial RO system, goods lift, blowers, Pumps etc.
- Experience in installation, testing and commissioning of HVAC system and Mechanical plant and machineries.
- Experience in operation and Maintenance of Air cooled and Water cooled chiller plants, Air washer and Air handling systems.
More about us
Hitachi ABB Power Grids is a global technology leader with a combined heritage of almost 250 years, employing around 36,000 people in 90 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, the business serves utility, industry and infrastructure customers across the value chain, and emerging areas like sustainable mobility, smart cities, energy storage and data centres. With a proven track record, global footprint and unparalleled installed base, Hitachi ABB Power Grids balances social, environmental and economic values, and is committed to powering good for a sustainable energy future, with pioneering and digital technologies, as the partner of choice for enabling a stronger, smarter and greener grid. www.hitachiabb-powergrids.com Important, please include in your CV the following passage: “I hereby agree for my personal data, included in my job application, to be processed in line with the needs of recruitment, in accordance with the Law on Personal Data Protection of 29th August 1997 (Law Gazette from 2002, No.101, heading 926, as amended).”