|Location||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
The Hitachi Energy Indian Operations Center (INOPC) is a competence center with around 1500 skilled engineers who focus on tendering, engineering, planning, procurement, functional system testing, installation supervision and commissioning. However, over the last decade, it has evolved to become the largest engineering hub. The India Operations Centre is a key aspect of the Power Grids business Power Up transformation program. The INOPC team at Chennai supports Hitachi Energy’s units in more than 40 countries across a wide portfolio of all the four business units in Power Grid business. To date, the team has executed engineering and commissioning for projects in more than 80 countries.
- Preparation of electrical circuit diagrams of high voltage Circuit Breaker (66kV and above) for various substation configurations.
- Co-ordination and reviewing the 2D and 3D drawings before submitting the same to customers.
- Preparation of guaranteed technical parameters for various high voltage equipment’s such as circuit breakers, disconnectors, earth switches.
- Addressing the technical queries raised by customer during execution of project in case if required.
- Supporting to various cross functions like SCM, project management and quality for understanding the customer requirements and specifications in case if required.
- Generating BoM of modules and products and creating part numbers using SAP.
- Supporting to onsite installation and commissioning colleagues for understanding the customer drawings and other technical support.
- Visiting the customer for attending the queries and ensuring the engineering drawings approval in time.
- Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Bachelors/Diploma in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering or related discipline.
- Minimum 3 – 7 years of experience in E3 software.
- Knowledge of relevant International standards ex. IEEE, IEC etc.
- Knowledge of high voltage gas insulated switchgear (66kv and above).
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 38,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com