|Location||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|Type of role||Entry Level (< 2 years of work experience)|
Hitachi Energy is recruiting a Paralegal. In this capacity, you will be part of our Legal Team and report to the global Head of Legal Operations based in Switzerland. You will actively support the lawyers globally and ensure that they can focus on their core competences. As an organizational talent, you take care of our customers in the background, handling documents and urgent matters.
- Assist lawyers in the preparation of documents including the drafting, reviewing and amending materials such as contracts, memorandums and non-disclosure agreements.
- Assist in editing and proofreading various contracts. This task will also include the ability to transfer the proposed changes into a separate log in word or excel format.
- Assist and draft legal correspondences.
- Identify and mitigate risks and opportunities, ensuring delivery of a document with high quality.
- Summarize key provisions from contracts.
- Minimum two (2) years experience as a paralegal.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously, manage time-sensitive documents and have exceptional organizational skills in a fast-paced environment.
- Great attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational skills and excellent understanding of contracts and legal terminology.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills in English Language.
- Proficient with Microsoft O365, specifically, MS Lists, Teams, Word, and Excel.
- Certificate of completion from an approved paralegal certification program, or an associate degree in paralegal studies, or bachelor degree in a comparable field, or equivalent work experience in a field that develops the skills required for the position.
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com