|Location||Bangalore, Whitefield, Karnataka, India|
|Type of role||Professionals ( > 2 years of work experience)|
Hitachi Energy is looking for Software Development Engineer in Testing who specialize in Java framework to join our team, grow with us, introduce us to new ideas and test products that empower our customers. Every day, you’ll work with team members across disciplines testing highly available, scalable, and reliable software. The Software Quality Engineer works on technical challenges and facilitates collaborative efforts within the scrum team and across product teams, in support of the frequent delivery of quality software to the customer Design software test plans, cases, scripts, processes, automation, and procedures used to ensure that software operates within defined requirements as noted in epics, stories, and acceptance criteria. Implement and execute software test plans, manual testing, test automation, and validation strategies. Identify and investigate issues and risks found during testing. Work closely with software developers in resolution of problems. Also help debug software products using systematic testing and exploration. Maintain documentation of test results to assist in debugging and modification of software. Analyzes test results to verify the state of existing functionality in the system under test, and recommend corrective actions where needed.
- As a R&D Engineer – Software Development Engineer in Testing for Enterprise Software R&D Unit you will be a part of the respective local department, but also report to the R&D Team Manager.
- Develop and execute test plans to ensure that all objectives are met.
- Test software features and systems to determine success in achieving the intended designs and outcomes
- Implement and monitor test scripts to assess functionality, reliability, performance, and quality of the service or product.
- Identify and remedy defects within the production process.
- Recommend, implement, and monitor preventative and corrective actions to ensure that quality assurance standards are upheld.
- Compile and analyze statistical data.
- Ensure that user expectations are met during the testing process.
- Draft quality assurance policies and procedures.
- Investigate customer complaints and product issues.
- Ensure ongoing compliance with quality and industry regulatory requirements.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems or a related field with 3 to 6 years’ experience in Automation of test scenarios.
- Experience in quality inspection, auditing, and testing
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of QA databases and applications
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Hands On Experience in Software’s – Java / Junit / Extent Report / Java Script / XML / Json / PostMan / Page Object Model / SQL / Jira / Zephyr Scale / TestNG / Selenium / Eclipse / IntelliJ / Azure DevOps
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com