|Location||San Luis Potosi, San Luis Potosi, Mexico|
|Type of role||Professionals ( > 2 years of work experience)|
- The BIM Coordinator is an organizational representative who is responsible for establishing governance and assuring data and information flow to and from the common data environment (CDE) throughout the project lifecycle. In general, this person is the go-to person for setting up project specific guidelines and is responsible for information across project disciplines.
- The BIM Coordinator will also support the NAM Digitalization Initiative for GPQS. Must be familiar with engineering workflows, administrative tools and documentation handling.
- Support NAM GPQS Project Organization with developing and implementing Digitalization initiatives.
- Provide expertise and support in driving continuous improvement by introducing and promoting innovation, cost saving ideas, and value-added solutions to the engineering process and tools.
- Support implementation and development of global and local engineering processes.
- Support implementation of BIM into GPQS projects working with Global teams and other business units to incorporate best practices.
- System administration of business managed software.
- Support development and trainings for team on processes and software.
- Support the specified BIM execution plan that is to be followed during project execution.
- Setup and manage the Common Data Environment (CDE); establishing workflows and managing data models and documents.
- Proficient in using BIM tools to provide technical support and mentoring required to the project team.
- Manage and maintain project content and source any additional content as required.
- Understand and ensure any changes in procedure and standards are effectively communicated to project teams.
- Coordinate and manage BIM project data sets/workflow and project set up.
- Be the Interface between the BIM environment and the Document Management System to the customer.
- Experience: minimum Associate Degree with 3 years experience in documentation and/or BIM role.
- Preferred experience with BIM information and BIM methodologies.
- In this role you need to be self-motivated and work effectively both independently and as part of the team.
- Ability to manage time and deal with multiple projects simultaneously.
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com