|Location||Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia|
|Type of role||Senior professionals ( > 5 years of work experience)|
As an individual contributor, the Segment Manager - Digital Sales leads all marketing and sales activities for Malaysia region, across the digital offering portfolio (software and connected products, software enabled value delivery & selling customer outcomes) to ensure that Hitachi Energy substantially increases sales, margins, market share and customer satisfaction for digital offerings in the selected markets. The incumbent develops and implement a market-based strategy for digital sales. The role reports into the Local Sales Manager / Country Managing Director and based in Petaling Jaya .
- Define and implement all sales and marketing activities but not limited to digital products, services and systems in alignment to the given digital strategy.
- Ensure that the related product groups increase all relevant metrics in their selected market segments.
- Develop and implement a market-based approach which include direct, third-party and project sales whilst building customer relationships with key stakeholders to educate, inform and solicit support for pursue digital opportunities and convert them to orders.
- Be the digital champion or consultant internally within the local sales organizations (LSOs) to drive the digital strategies and increase the awareness of digital sales within the common sales organization.
- Act to facilitate the collaboration between the common sales organization and the digital resources within the BU specific sales (either in the country or Hub).
- Review customers’ digital strategies and propose solutions in line with best practices and the Hitachi Energy portfolio keeping in view the digital journey of the customer.
- Management consulting background as opposed to an engineering background.
- Complemented by min 15-18 + years’ experience in sales, account management within the energy sector.
- Track record of success in selling/negotiating strategic/complex customers facing projects.
- Very good understanding of Electricity / Energy Infrastructure type assets development process, and of their contractual and financial structure. Experience working for an Electricity Infrastructure developer preferred.
- Finely honed project management skills, in addition to a keen sense of initiative, flexibility, and resourcefulness, well-developed communication and organizational skills and willingness to travel on business assignments.
- Flexible with demonstrated experience in leading and managing change communications.
- Fluent command of English, both written and spoken.
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com #LI-SEA1