|Location||Kraków, , Poland|
|Type of role||Professionals ( > 2 years of work experience)|
We are looking for talented a team member to join our HR Operations Department. As a Senior HR Specialist with English, you will be responsible for Delivering HR Service, Support to HR community, Business Managers and Employees located in Switzerland and German. Do you know English with Level B2+ and have experience in ELC? If your answer is YES. Don’t wait. Take your career in your hands and apply & join our team.
- Delivering HR Service support to the HR community, business managers and employees located in Switzerland and Germany.
- Managing employment documentation and data maintenance from hire to retire.
- Responding to inquiries from employees and internal stakeholders concerning HR topics such as onboarding, family allowance, salary etc.
- Ensuring that all systems and databases remain up to date with current employee and organizational information.
- Maintaining a high level of data quality to make sure that our employees receive their salary and its components on time.
- Performing internal quality controls.
- Identifying opportunities for improvement and driving them.
- Communicating information regarding company policies to internal stakeholders in a clear and concise manner to ensure understanding and adoption.
- Updating standard operating procedures and work instructions.
- You have a university degree.
- You have at least 2-3 years' experience on similar position (required only if you apply for HR Specialist role, not Junior).
- You are proactive, have got analytical skills and good attention to details.
- You are interested in different aspects of Human Resources as a function.
- You possess Microsoft Office and Excel skills.
- Experience in SAP, Workday or a ticketing tool is a strong plus.
- You have got excellent communication skills and customer service orientation.
- Your language level of business English is B2+
- Ability to run time management reports and knowledge of time accounting would be an asset.
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com