Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
Our local product group Insulation & Components is the technology leader in design and manufacture of high voltage bushings. All renowned international companies of the electrical industry active in power generation, transmission and distribution are among our customers. We have a top position in the high voltage bushing areas worldwide.
We currently have an opening for an experienced and qualified Tender / Quotation Specialist for our Inside Sales team. In this exiting role you will closely work together with our Factory Sales Managers and support them to create offers, calculations and technical documents to sell our High Voltage Bushings. You will be responsible to liaise with our clients,
interact with our offer engineering department as well as many other internal and external stakeholders. It’s a truly global team and our customers are based world-wide.
- Handle technical and commercial aspects of offers and projects in close collaboration with clients and internal partners
- Create offers and calculations
- Be in touch with clients based world-wide
- Check orders on time and hand over to order handling department
- Get all relevant information and data from stakeholders during offer phase
- Support within internal projects
- Liaise with Regional / Local Sales Managers
- Bachelor's/ Master's degree in mechanical or electrical engineering
- Qualification in commercial field
- Experience in working with international clients desirable
- Fluency in German and English, any other language is a plus
- MS Office and SAP. Sales Force (SFDC) is a plus.
- Well-developed communication skills, high level of motivation, and strong customer focus
|Location||Zurich, Zurich, Switzerland|
|Job type||Full time|
|Job function||Engineering & Science|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company