Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
Providing Financial Planning and Controlling expertise to the organization by compiling and analyzing metrics, identifying trends and problems, communicating information to relevant groups and recommending actions to improve financial performance.
- Overall accountability for building, standardizing and maintaining Functional Controlling processes throughout the PGCO and PGGB controlling operating model on a global basis.
- Accountable for end-to-end process management, including operational-, technical- and process data- related aspects as well as process performance overseeing and steering throughout the entire PGCO finance organization
- Specifically, the Process Owner is accountable to: a) support and drive the execution of continuous process improvements. b) ensure process management, standardization and innovation. c) participate in regular process performance validation in order to enable KPI based process performance steering d) manage key process stakeholders' interactions. e) review the key identified process inefficiencies and misalignments vs. the Process Standards.
- In particular the Process Owner is responsible for managing the process governance implementation and alignment Process Owner interacts with the key process stakeholders to ensure that process related guidance is followed and that process related tasks / actions are implemented according to the Process Standards.
- Process Owner works closely with CoE (Hub and Front office) as well as functional organizations to ensure process standards compliance.
- The Process Owner controls Process policies and procedures, reviews and signs-off Process change requests.
- Master's Degree in Finance and Accounting or Professional Qualifications (CA or CMA). 0.5 - 5 years of experience in Controlling and Accounting at functional and corporate level with .5 + years of experience in Functional Controlling processes area of matrixed multinational organizations.
- Proven Process Management knowledge and experience (e.g. finance process modelling, Business Process Management). Skills Robust process understanding from the content and technical (IT) perspective Solid understanding and experience with Finance Process Policies Very good understanding of any industrial/manufacturing Business set-up and interconnections Ability to interact with Process stakeholders at various levels and integrate with other Process Owners.
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills at all levels.
- Very good problem solving and organizational skills and proven ability to prioritize responsibilities.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve objectives, focus on details Strategic thinker, detail oriented, structured with good analytical skills Proficient MS Office, incl. Excel Good understanding of IT systems: ERP, Planning & Reporting tools and integrated solutions Fluent in English, other languages are a plus.
|Location||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|Job type||Full time|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company