Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
Hitachi Energy- Grid Automation, currently is looking for a highly motivated Digital Marketing Data Analyst to support the vibrant Marketing organization as it continues its revenue-based marketing journey.
The Grid Automation portfolio unites deep domain knowledge and innovative technologies to help customers across the globe optimize the critical systems that POWER, MOVE and CONNECT us. Together, we are building a more efficient, productive and sustainable world.
Come as you are and prepare to get better as you learn from others. Bring your passion, your drive, and plug into a team that will energize your career while advancing a sustainable energy future for all.
- Keeping track of our marketing initiatives and compiling reports on KPIs, such as conversion funnel health, digital marketing channel efficacy, site performance and traffic trends, onsite user behavior, pipeline and revenue generated and customer satisfaction rates.
- Gauging the effectiveness of our current analytics tools and solutions, pinpointing improvement areas, and suggesting alternatives
- Work with the cross-functional teams to collect, filter, and process statistical data derived from our marketing efforts and translate it into actionable insights
- Be responsible for the global digital marketing dashboard y reports. Regular monitoring of various digital analytics metric. Ad-hoc analysis, reporting and updates as required
- Develop and build link with internal teams, agencies and contractors for all analytics and reporting activities
- Running regular training sessions to help users build competency and self-serve
- University Degree in Business Analytics/Computer Science or MBA (a big plus)
- 5 years of experience in digital analytics, data analysis or business intelligence role
- Expert user of Salesforce and Power BI for B2B Channel.
- Demonstrate the ability to craft simplified user experiences to share complex data analytics through reports and dashboards
- Power user for Google Analytics, Native social insight tools like LinkedIn, Facebook, 6sense, and be the go-to person for the broader marketing team and using it to monitor and support marketing activities
- Experienced with SFDC, Eloqua, and handling data integrations advantageous
- Fluent command of English, both written and spoken
- A passion for revenue-based digital marketing and integrated campaign management
- Ability to discover, learn and implement new digital tools and approaches
- Ability to build relationships at all organizational levels, excellent communication skills and a collaborative team player.
- Strong attention to detail
Krakow, Lesser Poland, Poland
Lodz, Lodz, Poland
|Job type||Full time|
|Job function||Sales, Marketing & Product Management|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company