Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
Our R&D engineers and scientists develop breakthrough technologies that change the way the world works, and industries do business. We constantly push the limits of convention, while retaining our focus on delivering solid returns for our customers and shareholders.
- You will integrate the simulation technologies to accelerate the development for circuit breaker, drive, switchgears in SF6 and EconiQ product portfolio within Hitachi Energy.
- You will build-up the simulation technology competence under the orientation of TC strategy and business requirement in R&D sectors.
- Based on simulation results to support root causes analyses and quality issue to locate the root cause that improve the quality of existed product and contribute to customer satisfaction.
- Risk assessment of the existing and new designs in terms of kinematic optimization, stress reliability, dielectric stress, temperature rise and other complex loading conditions.
- You will participate and support the R&D review process, including Design FMEA/Production FMEA and related activities.
- Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A Master or PhD in theoretical/applied mechanics, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, power engineering and other related fields.
- Basic knowledge on stress, thermal, electromagnetic simulations. Familiar with finite element method, boundary element method and finite volume method.
- Sound experience on modeling in 3d simulation software packages, such as Abaqus, Ansys, Fluent and Maxwell. Experience with Adams, Dymola and MATLAB could be a plus.
- Familiar with on 3d drawing and drafting with software tools such as Cero, Solidworks and CATIA could be a plus.
- Self-motivated attitude, show innovative, structured and systematic thinking, show active attitude with global R&D collaboration.
- Good oral, writing, listening English is required, good presentation skill is a plus.
|Job type||Full time|
|Job function||Engineering & Science|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company