Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
Support development of digital process in HV technology center.
- Detail requirements with feedback acquired from stakeholders.
- You will identify possible solutions internally and externally.
- You will support solutions determination for digital processes.
- You will monitor the development progress and bring update in time.
- You will lead trial test and acquire feedback from stakeholders.
- You will enable development iterations to improve the user experience.
- Living Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A Bachelor’s degree above with major in Electrical Engineering/Automation/computer science/software.
- Familiar with software testing process.
- Experience with one of programming languages is preferred (e.g. C or Python).
- Self-motivated, high curiosity and ability to learn about new technologies.
- Team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluent in both oral and written English.
|Job type||Full time|
|Contract||Intern (Fixed Term) (Trainee)|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company
More about us