Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
One of the reasons for Hitachi Energy success is our rigorous and forward-thinking Audit, Risk & Internal Control function. With more than 1.000 people in over 100 countries, the integrated organization delivers the insights we need to make successful, long-term business decisions. You will play a key role in financial controlling within the Business Function Audit, Risk & Internal Control. Reporting to the HUB manager located in Baden (CH) you will drive the process and control strategy, strengthen the overall control framework, improve, and optimize process and control design and ensure compliance with Power Grids internal control requirements.
- You provide oversight as second line of defense to ensure operational management maintains a robust risk and control environment; provide risk management and control design expertise through all relevant organizations
- You participate and help drive the Global project of creating end-to-end business processes and implementing internal controls therein
- You act as a sparring partner towards different members in Business leadership to ensure that proposed solutions are effective, efficient and are designed in a standardized way so that all Business Units can execute processes in a similar manner
- You work directly with business partners and leaders to adhere to and support risk control and standardization initiative and support Process Owners in process design enhancements to standardize processes and controls (in coordination with Global Finance Process Owners) to simplify and rationalize the control environment
- You support process reviews to ensure high quality risk awareness and control execution and to identify sustainable control improvements
- You participate in global Assurance, Risk and Internal Controls initiatives and projects and provide oversight, ensuring operational management maintaining an appropriate internal control environment
- You set up action plans for improvements of the internal control framework in cooperation with the respective Controllers and Country Finance Managers (CFMs), Process and Control Owners, in the different functions and organizations, supporting and following up on implementation; maintain relationships with internal and external auditors in close co-operation with the CFMs
- You live core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree in Accounting or similar
- More than 3 years of experience relating to finance, audit or internal control with solid understanding of internal control methodology, practices, and accounting principles (IFRS/US GAAP)
- Professional qualification, (equivalent to CPA/CIA/CISA). Strong analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills with the ability to independently draw conclusions Service-oriented mindset; solid commitment to quality and continuous improvement
- Sound working knowledge of ERP systems, preferably SAP (SAP-HANA would be a plus)
- Experience in a large multinational matrix organization implementing company-wide initiatives including ongoing monitoring of implementation and taking of corrective actions as required
- Sound working knowledge of systems including change processes and data structures
- Good business knowledge and working experience in the area of process improvements.
Krakow, Lesser Poland, Poland
Milano, Milano, Italy
|Job type||Full time|
|Job function||Legal, Compliance & Audit|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company