Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
A Specialist Para-Professional (S4) requires advanced knowledge of operational procedures and tools obtained through extensive work experience and may require vocational or technical education. Responsibilities may include Working under limited supervision for non-routine situations and may be responsible for leading daily operations. Training, delegating and reviewing the work of lower level employees. Problems are typically difficult and non-routine but not complex.
Activities of Shift Leader
- Assists management and shift team in allocating, coordinating, and overseeing shift work plan execution within production lines during the shift.
- Provides regular feedback and makes recommendations to management regarding issues within the production line, including production line organization, shifting priorities and possible critical situations.
- Helps management implement staff movements in case of vacations, illness, machine outages or shifting priorities.
- Serves as leader during shifts to oversee cooperation and the resolution of technical/quality problems and logistic issues.
- Reinforces focus on volume, efficiency and on time delivery.
- Ensures the shift operation is run in compliance with health and safety policies and guidelines.
- Proven Experience as a Shift Leader in manufacturing industry
- Thorough knowledge of methodologies and standards of manufacturing processes
- Excellent analytical skills and understanding of data analysis/statistical methods.
- Good knowledge of MS Office and databases. Candidate with knowledge of SAP PP module preferred.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Great attention to detail and results driven approach.
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities
- Reliable and Trustworthy.
- Diploma / BE in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering with 5 to 8 years of experience in relevant field.
|Location||Halol, Gujarat, India|
|Job type||Full time|
|Job function||Production & Skilled Trades|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company