Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
Our local Insulation & Components product group is the technical market leader in the design and manufacture of transformer bushings. Customers include well-known, international companies in the electrical industry involved in power generation, power transmission and power distribution. Our high-voltage bushings occupy a top position worldwide.
We are currently setting up Sales and Operation Planning at the Altstetten site in order to be able to plan production and upstream processes efficiently and at an early stage. In addition, the positive working environment and our reliability are to be further promoted. You will play a key role in the implementation of the new planning processes and work closely with Production and all adjacent departments.
If this sounds appealing to you and you enjoy the hub function as a planner, then become our production planner!
- As a Production Planner, you are familiar with the current planning strategies and can implement them effectively in your daily work.
- You plan all production orders in production according to capacity and material availability and are responsible for on-time delivery.
- Production Planning has the hub function between Sales, Engineering, Purchasing and Production. You are able to perform this task well and know how to proceed in case of delays and how to meet the customer's deadline.
- You always have the entire value chain in view, can recognize scheduling problems at an early stage and know how to react to them.
- You are responsible for coordinating scheduling and capacity resource planning together with production.
- You bring a basic technical education and with advantage a further education in the field of logistics PPS (process/operations specialist or technician HF).
- At least 5 years of experience in production planning
- Important prerequisites for this interesting, versatile task are your analytical thinking and structured way of working as well as high resilience in a varied daily business.
- You are a reliable go-getter with a high degree of independence, initiative and the ability to work in a team.
- Good communication and enthusiasm skills help you to perform the hub function with confidence.
- An experienced and confident handling of SAP (modules PP, MM, SD and if applicable QM) and MS Office applications are a basic requirement to be able to perform your tasks.
- Knowledge of the SAP App-on DCP from the company G.I.B. would be of great advantage.
|Location||Zurich, Zurich, Switzerland|
|Job type||Full time|
|Job function||Supply Chain|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company