Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
We are looking for an experienced Senior QA Engineer who recognizes the importance of both individual and group effort to deliver high quality products that meet customer needs.
In this role, you will contribute significantly to successful results in Lumada APM project which is the most proven and efficient asset performance management solution on the market. You will work in a collaborative environment and have possibility to provide guidance to the wider R&D team. You will see your work transformed into a tangible product.
Our tech stack and tools include: Java 8 and 11, Spring, Spring Boot, Servlets, REST API, ORMs (Hibernate), SLQ ( PostgreSQL, SQL Server), React JS, Maven, Git, Azure DevOps, Kafka, Docker, Kubernetes, ELK, and Prometheus.
- Performing testing and root cause analysis tasks
- Define test objectives, write and execute test cases and test scenarios
- Developing and maintaining automated test programs and scripts
- Effectively use test management tools to maintain and execute test scripts
- Proficiently document identified defects. Cooperate with developers to resolve any product issues
- Working in a cross-disciplinary team using the Agile development methodology
- Sharing your knowledge and experience with other team members
- Minimum of 5+ years of work experience and a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or an equal field of study
- Knowledge and experience with QA best practices, methodologies, and tools (Test Management for Jira)
- Knowledge of SQL and relational databases
- Experience working with Test Automation tools, frameworks, technologies and databases like Java, Selenium WebDriver, REST, SQL, Git, Azure DevOps
- Experience in working with Kubernetes, Kafka, RabbitMQ will be a plus
- Good written and spoken communication in English
|Location||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|Job type||Full time|
|Job function||IT, Telecom & Internet|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company