Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
- Monitoring of production requirements and coordination with the production planning team to ensure material availability;
- The placing of purchase orders for materials to the approved suppliers portfolio;
- Proceeding of order confirmations and invoices;
- Arrangement of transportation and customs clearance;
- Proceeding of quality reports to suppliers;
- Monitors suppliers performance;
- Classification and Segmentation of Material portfolio to set purchasing requirements and procurement strategies.
- Bachelor's degree;
- Preferably 2 years of experience in a similar position ;
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English;
- Very good knowledge of Excel;
- Experience with SAP or similar ERP system;
- Strong communication and organizing skills; Should be eager to learn, flexible, open-minded, and team-work oriented.
|Location||Sevlievo, Gabrovo, Bulgaria|
|Job type||Full time|
|Job function||Supply Chain|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company
More about us