Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
Cybersecurity Analyst (Product Security Engineer)
Hitachi Energy is a pioneering technology leader that is helping to increase access to affordable, reliable, sustainable, and modern energy for all. We help to power your home, keep the factories running, and our hospitals and schools open. Come as you are and prepare to get better as you learn from others. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and plug into a team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
Our R&D engineers and scientists develop breakthrough technologies that change the way the world works, and industries do business. We constantly push the limits of convention, while retaining our focus on delivering solid returns for our customers and shareholders.
We are seeking an R&D Cybersecurity Analyst (Product Security Engineer) to join our team and assist with cybersecurity, penetration testing, and product security research and development. The successful candidate will be responsible for analyzing and evaluating security measures for our products, conducting penetration testing to identify potential security threats, and developing solutions to address security vulnerabilities. You will be the primary contact and driver to ensure security hardened Products and Systems also including security related knowledge management and rollout in the Enterprise Software Solutions organization.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Conduct cybersecurity research and analysis to identify potential security threats
- Perform penetration testing to evaluate the security of our products
- Analyze and evaluate security measures and controls for our products
- Develop solutions and recommendations to address security vulnerabilities
- Assist in the development of cybersecurity policies and procedures
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and technologies in cybersecurity and product security
- Work collaboratively with the R&D team to ensure cybersecurity is integrated into the development process
- Ability to work in a multinational team with agile mentality
- Overall driver for the consistent implementation of HE Cyber Security strategy, processes and communication within Enterprise Software Solutions.
- Responsible for tracking, auditing and reporting as per internal Security Development Lifecycle
- Ensure a timely and consistent process for handling of security vulnerabilities in Enterprise Software Solutions products – including detection, assessment, correction and knowledge distribution
- Creating and keeping a comprehensive understanding of global cybersecurity risks and market requirements, including regulations and standards
- Alignment with product management and R&D project leaders to ensure security lifecycle planned within product development roadmaps
- Anticipate and influencing current and future technologies and trends and leading internal knowledge sharing
- Actively contributing to find, manage and reduce cybersecurity risks – both today and in the future
- Preparation and execution of internal awareness and training programs.
- Candidates with 2-5 yrs of experience graduated with a degree in Computer Science, Cybersecurity, or a related field
- Familiarity with cybersecurity principles, penetration testing, and product security
- Understanding of common vulnerabilities and exploits
- Experience with at least one programming language, such as Python, C# or C++
- Familiarity with cybersecurity tools such as Kali Linux, Metasploit, and Nessus
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
|Location||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|Job type||Full time|
|Job function||IT, Telecom & Internet|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company