Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
As a Specialist engineer for technical building equipment specializing in electrical engineering for industrial buildings in the Grid Integration department at Hitachi Energy Germany AG, you will be responsible for the design and planning of the entire technical building services. You will develop solutions with customers, internal, and external partners and implement them in international project teams. You will participate in factory acceptance tests and also be responsible for budgets and schedules within your scope.
If you are interested in project-based teamwork and technical design, we encourage you to apply! We rely on your ability to interact with customers and suppliers, as well as your collaboration within the project team.
During your onboarding process, we place great emphasis on training on the job to prepare you for your future responsibilities. We are also open to discussing hybrid work options with you. Our flexible working models help optimize your personal and professional performance while creating an environment where all employees can thrive and develop.
We operate under the conditions of the IG Metall collective agreement for Baden-Württemberg. This means you can expect an attractive salary, 30 vacation days, additional benefits, holiday and Christmas bonuses, as well as a 35-hour workweek.
- You have technical and commercial responsibility for all trades in the field of technical building services (TGA)
- You create concepts, proposals, and inquiry documents
- You commission and manage suppliers
- You integrate TGA into the project and are responsible for interface management via BIM
- You conduct meetings with customers and partners
- You control and review detailed planning
- You conduct factory acceptance tests and site inspections
- You coordinate with the construction site
- Completed studies or a technician degree in building services engineering, construction, electrical engineering, building technology, or a related field
- Professional experience in planning and execution in the field of TGA
- Strong communication skills in German and English
- Proficient in common tools and methods (Revit, BIM, etc.)
- Knowledge of relevant norms and regulations
- Structured and results-oriented working approach
|Location||Mannheim, Baden-Wurttemberg, Germany|
|Job type||Full time|
|Job function||Engineering & Science|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company