Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
Our purpose is powering good for a sustainable energy future, with pioneering and digital technologies, as the partner of choice for enabling a stronger, smarter, and greener energy system. We aim to accomplish this by embracing and living our values, and with Safety, Integrity and Quality as part of our DNA. Integrity, together with Safety and Quality, constitutes our license to operate. . Reporting to the Head of Intigrity.
- Responsibility for local implementation of the Hitachi Energy Group Integrity program as well as development, review, implementation and support of additional local integrity programs in South Asian countries.
- Responsibility under direction of Head of Integrity and Local Business Units in all integrity matters including compliance with the Hitachi Energy values.
- Code of Conduct and applicable Group policies & Instructions Timely information to the Local Business Units and employees about new or revised Integrity Group policies & Instructions or other new developments within integrity. Assist with negotiation of frame agreements, contracts, partnerships and other contractual terms from Integrity perspective Approval and record keeping of in various applications in line with the relevant Integrity Group policies & Instructions.
- Provide face-to-face integrity trainings, workshops and meetings, and provide and support administration of face-to-face integrity trainings and online trainings and develop yearly training plan for business Conduct internal investigations in line with applicable Group Policies & Instructions and Code of Conduct incl. resolution and disciplinary activities.
- Support and work closely with the Head of Integrity with managing Global and Integrity projects in South Asia.
- Provide general support and deputy support to Head of Integrity in Integrity and compliance matters.
- Degree in Law or other relevant qualification.
- Should have 8-10 years' combined experience as a practicing compliance/integrity professional in top tier law firms or industrial companies.
- Should have experience to led or manage significant parts of a compliance or audit program for an international organization.
- Should have In-depth understanding of anti-bribery and anti-corruption compliance programs to meet the requirements of the Bribery Act and anti-corruption laws globally & locally.
- Should have familiarity with global compliance practices as implemented in industrial businesses such as anti-trust, data privacy and enforcement thereof.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, listening, presentation skills, ability to work and communicate in a diverse global organization.
- Must have ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously, strong at problem-solving and critical thinking, business and financial acumen.
- Team player, with cultural awareness and curiosity, willing to work with other functions and members of the global Integrity team.
- Capable of taking on a demanding role, while remaining a 'hands-on' compliance professional with energy and engagement in the day-today work.
- Absolute integrity and trustworthiness plus the credibility and ability to communicate the importance of same to all levels of the organization.
|Location||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|Job type||Full time|
|Job function||Legal, Compliance & Audit|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company