Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
Carry out product and system testing and material proving activities to provide assurance that these operate to the prescribed technical specifications. Act as the responsible engineer for testing and verification activities for assignments of high/medium testing complexity. Complete testing activities efficiently and cost-effectively and in accordance with contract specifications, quality standards, and safety requirements.
- Technical contribution Demonstrates product and system compliance by executing test strategies, completing test documentation, leading client and supplier equipment testing activities, factory acceptance tests and providing technical support to other departments. Provides feedback from testing into the design process.
- Sales Assists in creating proposals for engineering projects or programs through provision of bills of materials and estimated engineering hours for own discipline.
- Planning and control Creates work plans and cost estimates for work in own area of responsibility and proactively manages this work to deliver the agreed program on time, on quality and at targeted cost.
- Risk and opportunity management Contributes to creating risk management strategies in own area. Makes risk assessments to assure safe systems of work and takes action as appropriate. Reports early any contract/quality/program/cost issues to management along with recommendations for resolution.
- Customer Acts as the ABB lead for testing activities on a project. Ensures that ABB is presented as a professional organization in all interactions with the customer.
- Technical leadership and knowledge sharing Actively coaches colleagues, supporting with technical advice and guidance. Maintains network of Engineering professionals and shares best practice across different projects.
- Processes and tools Creates standard processes and tools.
- People leadership and development May task manage small team of colleagues on projects
|Location||Vadodara, Gujarat, India|
|Job type||Full time|
|Job function||Quality Management|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company