The three-phase capacitor CHDTP is a cost-effective solution for reactive power requirements in medium-voltage networks.
The capacitors consist of a thin dielectric polypropylene film wound together with electrodes of aluminum foil. Discharge resistors are built-in.
A bio-degradable hydrocarbon compound with excellent electrical properties is used as the impregnation fluid. The container is made of surface-treated high-quality steel and the bushings and terminals are of the highest quality and reliability.
- Open-rack, metal enclosed or pole mounted capacitor banks
- Power factor correction for motors and load centers
- Suitable for heavy-duty operation in all climatic conditions
Why Hitachi Energy?
- Excellent track record on reliability
- Usable in the most demanding applications
- Folded foil electrodes reduce partial discharge generation
- Unit tank is constructed from a high-grade 304 stainless steel providing excellent corrosion resistance
- Seams are fully TIG welded
Brief performance data
|Power||Up to 500 kvar|
|Voltage range||1-20 kV|
|Current||Maximum 110 A|
|Losses||≤ 0.2 W/kvar including resistors|
|Location||Indoor or outdoor|
|Altitude||≤ 1,000 m above sea level|