GSA-OO is a dry resin impregnated transformer bushing for oil-oil applications and is available for voltages from 72 to 245 kV. Current ratings are available from 1,600 to 2,500 A.
The GSA bushing can be installed at any angle from horizontal to vertical, and is equipped with a 2 kV test tap. Conductor arrangement can be either of draw lead or solid rod type.
- The bushing is partial discharge free and has a very low dissipation factor, which results in a lifetime equal to that of the transformer.
- Unique sealing system RIPCOAT drastically reduces the risk of moisture ingress during handling.
- Excellent performance in seismic active areas.
- A very comprehensive testing programme has been performed in addition to what is required by international standards.
- Possible to use with alternative insulating fluids.
- Voltage: 72 - 245 kV
- Current: ≤ 2,500 A. Higher current ratings on request.
- Technology: Resin impregnated paper (RIP)