|Sede||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|Tipo di lavoro||Full-Time|
|Tipo di ruolo||Professionals ( > 2 years of work experience)|
You as R&D Engineer- PASOP - will be part of Hitachi Energy business-based Bangalore, you will be working in the research and development department, which is responsible for the automation logics relevant to Renewable and Microgrid automation product families within the PGGA – Grid edge solutions team.
- Design, implementation, validation and testing of power system relevant control strategies.
- Support complete R&D project life cycle, from design to testing.
- Giving demo/presentations to other team members or product managers about the solutions.
- Support in definition/execution/documentation of test cases
- Bachelor/ Master’s degree, preferred in Electrical Engineering or in Computer Science
- 3 - 6 years of experience in Software testing or in digital control applied to Power Systems
- Programming experience in any language, preferably in - C, C++, Python
- Experience in Linux (Debian)
- Knowledge on IEC 61131-3 standard PLC Programming Languages includes Ladder Diagram, Functional Block and Structured Text will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of Azure DevOps and experience of working in agile environment is a plus
- Solid presentation skills and fluency in English, both written and spoken
- High awareness for quality, process and tool in related area
- Proactivity, flexibility, good communication, interpersonal and team working skills
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 38,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com