|Sede||Savli, Gujarat, India|
|Tipo di lavoro||Full-Time|
|Tipo di ruolo||Professionals ( > 2 years of work experience)|
As a Warehouse Supervisor, you will be responsible for designing warehouse layout & internal logistics routine, optimizing internal logistics operation processes, procedures to improve the efficiency continuously, optimize inventory structure and improve inventory turns to minimize operational cost.
- Receipt, Unloading and Physical verification of newly received material.
- Preparation of GRN (Goods Receipt Note) of received material as per KPI.
- Report discrepancy in case of damages, shortfall, and quality related issue to concern Purchaser.
- Preservation and safe handling of material in order to accomplish ZERO Nonconformity and unsafe incident.
- Transfer of material to locations after clear by Quality.
- Coordination with Purchase and PPC team for upcoming new material for Pre-Planning of material.
- storage according to consumption.
- Issuance of material upon receipt of CPL (Combine Pick List) from Production team and Posting in SAP.
- Well versed of SAP ERP system.
- Manpower handling.
- Continuous Improvement.
- Trolley designing.
- Knowledge about material handling equipment’s.
- Self-motivated person.
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com