|Sede||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|Tipo di lavoro||Full-Time|
|Tipo di ruolo||Middle Management / Senior Management|
The Service excellence team is a part of the Common Shared Services organization and supports multiple functions (including Finance, SCM, HR Operations, and Trade Transport and Logistics amongst others). As the Automation Delivery Lead, you will be part of a dynamic team focused on enabling the CSS functions to deliver their services with greater efficiency and effectiveness
- Lead the delivery of the CSS automation program.
- Lead the operations team responsible for scheduling, execution and L2 support for CSS automations.
- Lead the Technology exploration efforts in partnership with IT and the CSS functional teams.
- Lead Pilots/POCs to validate solutions for business problems (as needed) and to validate the capability of newer platforms and technologies.
- Lead the CSS engagement with the IT Automation program.
- Provide technical inputs to business analysts and developers via design reviews and code reviews. Ensure adherence to feedback provided during the reviews.
- Work with the Service Excellence Business Engagement leads to develop a technology education program for the functional teams.
- Work with the Service Excellence Business Engagement leads to develop and maintain an automation pipeline.
- Work with the Technical leadership of IT Automation program to ensure customer satisfaction with the development process.
- Work with the Technical leadership of IT Automation program to ensure the automation platform is compliant with cyber-security requirements.
- Work with Development Managers (within BPA and in IT) to ensure availability and assignment of skilled developers for the automation projects.
- Responsible for the quality of automations delivered.
- Responsible for ensuring that project documentation is kept updated during execution of projects and during enhancements and incident updates (in partnership with the KM team).
- Responsible for assessment of the BPA development team’s skill set, and for working with the respective people managers to develop and maintain a skill development plan for the BPA Development team.
- Partner with Service Excellence leadership in developing a technology strategy for the automation program.
- Partner with the leadership of the automation program to educate the CSS functional leadership and teams on the capabilities and technologies that enable the automation program.
- Participate in the initial requirements and design discussions with the functional teams (as needed).
- 10+ years of overall experience with at least 3+ years in a technical leadership role.
- Extensive experience in RPA (Automation Anywhere) and IQ BOT (Automation Anywhere) as a developer (5 years) and technical lead (3 years).
- Expertise in implementation of Machine learning algorithms using Python.
- Extensive expertise in designing solutions that address business requirements.
- Knowledge of Microsoft power automate and excel macros would be preferred.
- Understanding of cyber security requirements for an automation program.
- Extensive experience of working within a shared services environment.
- Experience in managing the planning and delivery of automation projects.
- Extensive experience of working with in-house and external developers.
- Experience with Agile and Waterfall models of the SDLC.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and an ability to build professional relationships across all levels of the organization.
- Minimum education qualification - Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com