|Sede||Kuwait, , Kuwait|
|Tipo di lavoro||Full-Time|
|Tipo di ruolo||Senior professionals ( > 5 years of work experience)|
You as a Senior Sales and Marketing will be part of Hitachi Energy business based in Kuwait. You will be reporting to the country head of sales and marketing and will be accountable and responsible for product promotions and demos or spec in activities with end customers across segments for Kuwait market.
- Developing go to market strategies for Grid Automations Products including protection and telecommunication products and systems.
- Following primary KPI to increase share of wallet with existing customers, penetrate new geographies and strategies product positioning into market.
- Effectiveness in uses of M&S tools like SFDC, capture teams initiations, market or competition intelligence and customer connect within assigned territory/ accounts
- Promoting strategies in products/systems or services in Wired Communication to customers / Channel Partners, focusing on Added Values, Differentiators, New Technologies.
- Targeting and creating added value for the customer and Hitachi Energy and influences on next investments or request for quotation. Communicating details in accordance with Local Hitachi Energy capabilities and Factory availabilities
- Preparing and promoting plans using company tools. Identifying opportunities and regular visit to customers.
- Leading direct technical relation or communication with customers and Leading product homologations or Proof of Concepts
- Responsible for Bid and Proposal during bidding stage including technical review or alternative challenge. Lead relation with Factories or Global Product Group and Bringing feedbacks, capitalize, and update market analysis.
- Competitiveness and ensures most competitive Technical or Commercial offer considering the market situation and customer’s conditions.
- Handling Risk in supporting bid/no bid analyses and decisions. Participating in project risk review processes.
- Direct relations with customers, Channel partners, Distributors, Potential Third-Party suppliers.
- Giving feedback to project management and system engineering
- Coordinating with factories and operation teams for the right selections of telecom solution/ product/ components.
- Supporting operation team in identification and resolution of the interfaces with other vendors system and network swapping.
- Early identification of customer leads and prospects to build the right winning strategy and actions with all internal and external stakeholders.
- Living Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Graduate in electrical engineering with 8+ Years of relevant experience in technical roles – product spec in or training or business development of grid automation (protection, automation, communication technologies and would have dealt with different utilities and market segment in Kuwait.
- Telecom engineering experience and knowledge of MEW FO network is advantageous.
- Technical knowledge on protection relays, RTUs, and other automation products is preferred.
- Experience in handling key accounts/ end customers for technical discussions and business development activities and awareness of industry Quality standards, IEC Telecom standards.
- Ability to coordinate technical workshops with end users and consultants, PoC and product qualifications.
- Holding valid residency in Kuwait and Kuwaiti driving license.
- Proficiency in both spoken & written Arabic language is required.
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com