|Sede||Västerås, Vaestmanland County, Sweden|
|Tipo di lavoro||Full-Time|
|Tipo di ruolo||Professionals ( > 2 years of work experience)|
The HVDC market for large scale offshore wind is booming as an enabler in the energy transitions. In these projects, we have a larger scope of automation systems compared to on shore HVDC. To meet these requirements, we are forming a new and dedicated engineering department with a focus on Automation; overall SCADA and HMI systems, IT/OT infrastructure, cyber security, telecom systems and electrical design. We are looking for people with long experience in industrial or electrical automation systems, both managers, specialists and engineers to work on tenders and projects together with our external sub-supplier partners. As a Senior Electrical Engineer, you will be technically responsible for the electrical design solutions defined in tender and execution projects. Our delivery model is to use both external partners for the major part as well as taking responsibility for our own design. The role will be both to guide, specify and review our partners’ work and ensure it fits into the overall solution as well as contributing with electrical designsolutions.
- You will be technically responsible for the electrical design defined in tender and execution projects. It requires good collaboration both internally towards our project teams as well as with our customers and partners
- You design the technical solutions based on industry best practices, ensure a high level of base solutions and re-use between projects is achieved
- You ensure that specifications and guidelines are developed and used by our partners that make the projects well defined and allow for clear change handling
- You are eager to learn and implement experiences from other as well as your work and has a mindset to always improve
- You have good experience in control / relay panel design.
- You have working experience in Elmaster, E3 or equal
- You have long experience working in the field of electrical design for electrical applications or large industrial systems
- You have been involved in both engineering and commissioning activities in previous roles
- You have experience in Hitachi's product portfolio or has worked with competitor products
- You are a good communicator as your role has many interactions with several partners
- You have at least a B.Sc. in Electrical engineering or another relevant area
- You are proficient in English since you will be part of an international setting where you will need to communicate with people from all over the world. Swedish is a plus but not a necessity.
More about us
Are you ready for a new exciting challenge? Does the above description sound like you? Welcome to apply before 13th of April! Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis, so don’t delay – apply today! Recruiting Manager Stefan Johansson, +46 107-38 07 51, email@example.com, will be happy to answer your questions regarding this position. Union representatives - Sveriges Ingenjörer: Mikael Hjort, +46 107-38 29 86; Unionen: Fredrik Holmgren, +46 107-38 21 85; Ledarna: Christer Fridlund, +46 107-38 29 12. All other questions should be directed to Talent Partner Hanna Kontsu, firstname.lastname@example.org. Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com #LI-NEU1