|Sede||Ludvika, Dalarnas County, Sweden|
|Tipo di lavoro||Full-Time|
|Tipo di ruolo||Entry Level (< 2 years of work experience)|
HVDC (High Voltage Direct Current) is a business unit within Hitachi Energy, located in Ludvika. The unit develops, manufactures and sells DC transmission systems on a global market. HVDC technology is used to transmit electricity over long distances and for power transmission via submarine cables. HVDC is also used to connect power grids, e.g., between countries. Are you looking for a stimulating and challenging job at the forefront of technology in a fast growing market and organisation? We are looking for a project manager for production investments and production development projects. You will be responsible for planning, organizing, leading and monitoring all work related to the project. The role is organized in the production development department in the manufacturing organization with cross-functional collaboration within the business unit. Depending on project size, you manage 1-3 projects simultaneously.
- Project management: Initiate, plan, execute, monitor, control and close production investment and development projects.
- Manage all project activities, stakeholders, and communication.
- Reporting project progress to the sponsor, steering committee, and management.
- You keep track and are always updated regarding the three focus areas of your project: scope, time and cost.
- Ensure that organizational project processes/models are followed, while also contributing to continuous development of best practices based on documented lessons learned from the projects.
- Solving of complex problems related to factory layouts, production- and material flows, assembly sequences and manufacturing processes.
- First and foremost, your personal qualities are vital for success! You have great self-drive skills, never doubt acting and continuously seek knowledge and answers.
- As a person you are customer focused, result oriented and a good team player.
- You enjoy a fast-moving environment, with the ability to create your own working structure to deliver stringent results.
- As minimum you hold a bachelor’s degree in any engineering discipline or work experience seen as equivalent. You have experience from technical problem solving and reasoning.
- Preferably, experience in project management, or experience working as a team member in project form.
- You might have taken project management courses and/or certification before or have the interest and willingness to do so in the future.
- Experience from production engineering and LEAN principles is meritorious.
- Experience in Microsoft Project is beneficial.
- Fluency in both Swedish and English is required, both written and spoken.
More about us
Are you ready for an exciting new challenge? We are interested to learn more about you and what you can contribute with so don’t hesitate to apply even though you don’t meet all requirements. A really fun and exciting position, a team with great cooperation and with diverse backgrounds is waiting for you to join! Welcome to apply, last date for submission is 9th of April, 2023. Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis so the sooner you show your interest the better. Recruiting Manager Victor Svensson, firstname.lastname@example.org will answer your questions about the position. Union representatives - Sveriges Ingenjörer: Mikael Hjort, +46 107-38 29 86; Unionen: Fredrik Holmgren, +46 107-38 21 85; Ledarna: Christer Fridlund, +46 107-38 29 12. All other questions can be directed to Talent Partner Julia Wiklund, email@example.com Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com #LI-NEU1