|Sede||Ludvika, Dalarnas County, Sweden|
|Tipo di lavoro||Full-Time|
|Tipo di ruolo||Graduate Trainee|
Are you a driven team player with the ambition to further develop through new challenges? If so, this can be the right opportunity for you. As an Area Sales Manager, you will be part of a multicultural and international team of professionals at High Voltage Circuit Breakers in Ludvika, Sweden. You will work with technical and commercial tendering of High Voltage Circuit Breakers for HVDC and AC customers worldwide within your assigned region. We are looking for a variety of people with the right mindset to join our team so don’t hesitate to apply even though you don’t meet all requirements. We are interested to learn more about you and what you can contribute with. Our leaders are the engine for bringing the inclusion and diversity of thought to life and we need you who want to be a part of our journey!
- Review and analyze the customer specification, identify scope of work and design tailor-made HV circuit breakers for HVDC, FACTs and Standard AC applications.
- Participate in the creation of technical and commercial quotations.
- Interact with customers and Project Management team, provide technical guidance on design related queries, and act as an ambassador of our pioneering technologies.
- Contribute to design reviews and verification, provide feedback on design aspects, and make necessary modifications.
- You have a technical education, preferably with a degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
- MSc and/or business education is advantageous.
- Experience in power system and/or power products would be meritorious.
- Self-motivated and reliable team player with an independent and result oriented working style.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. Other languages are considered advantageous.
- Structured, persistent, and well-organized in the way of working and is committed to customer satisfaction.
- Open for short business-related travels.
More about us
Last day to send in your application is 29th of March. Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis and the position can be filled in a shorter timeline. Recruiting manager Carlos Gisbert, firstname.lastname@example.org will answer your questions about the position. Union representatives – Sveriges Ingenjörer: Mikael Hjort, +46 107 38 29 86; Ledarna: Christer Fridlund, +46 107 38 29 12; Unionen: Fredrik Holmgren, +46 107 38 21 85. Any other questions can be directed to Talent Partner Nicole Bergman, email@example.com. Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com #LI-NEU1