|Sede||Singapore, Singapore, Singapore|
|Tipo di lavoro||Full-Time|
|Tipo di ruolo||Senior professionals ( > 5 years of work experience)|
As a Service Sales Manager for High Voltage Service, you will be responsible for driving marketing and sales-related activities in Singapore. You will coordinate all sales activities with our World-Class Front-End team and the Product Service Centers (PSCs).
- You will promote High Voltage service solutions to customers in Singapore and drive profitable growth, penetrate Hitachi Energy Installed base of High voltage products in Singapore and generate opportunities related to our service portfolio. Strategic development of marketing and sales strategies as well as innovative products and services, e.g. in the field of digitalization.
- Create, implement and review the local sales support strategy to exceed orders received and gross margin targets, prepare, develop, and drive the orders received forecast of the unit and participate in the annual budgeting exercise and provide necessary sales insights and market intelligence.
- Take necessary steps to increase the offered market by developing sales strategies in line with local, regional, and global stakeholders, define key sales targets and actions, ensure their successful achievement. Acquisition of new accounts and strengthening of relations with existing customers will be a key focus area and liaise with key customers and our account management team to ensure profitable service order growth. Collaborate with our overseas Product Service Centers and promote service solutions to our customers.
- Ensure competitive offers considering the market situation and the customer’s conditions. Identify the right channel to market and explore new paths to serve our customer in the best way, ensure a high-level quotation quality as per our customer’s request and adhering to Hitachi Energy guidelines. Strong communication skills and direct interaction with our customer to ensure favorable terms and conditions.
- Support and drive bid/no bid analyses and decisions. Run the Hitachi Energy risk review process for the service unit’s opportunities. Ensure support to the World-Class Front-End team during technical meetings, product presentations and negotiations with customers, provide technical support and clarification as needed.
- University degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in relevant field.
- Should have experience in high voltage, high voltage products & systems.
- Experience in working with utility.
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com