GOE is an oil-impregnated transformer bushing for oil-air application which is available in two designs. The classic GOE line of bushings is available for the entire voltage range from 52 to 1,200 kV. The GOE (2) line of bushings provide a lighter weight and more compact bushing for lower current ratings and is available for three specific voltage classes: 362, 420, and 550 kV. The maximum rated current for GOE is 5,000 A and for GOE (2) 1,600 A depending on size.
Both GOE and GOE (2) are equipped with a 20 kV test tap and the conductor arrangement can be either draw lead or draw rod type. GOE can be installed with an inclination of up to 60° (except GOE 1425) from the vertical without any special precautions, whereas GOE (2) is limited to 30° from the vertical.
- Voltage: 52 - 1,200 kV
- Current: ≤ 5,000 A
- Technology: Oil impregnated paper (OIP) with porcelain insulator
Why Hitachi Energy
- A complete range and outstanding operational experience from the most demanding applications for more than 30 years.
- Our unique draw rod system facilitates easy field installation and removal without lowering the oil level.
- The world‘s most used bushing for ultra-high voltages.
- Our test criteria and margins exceed international standards.
- Available only with extra-long creepage shed profile to give excellent service capabilities