|就業場所||Abu Dhabi, Generic, Utd.Arab Emir.|
|役割のタイプ||Senior professionals ( > 5 years of work experience)|
You as an Electrical Site Manager will be part of Hitachi Energy business based in Abu Dhabi; UAE. You will be leading all on-site activities of a project to assure cost-effective execution of project deliverables in accordance with contract specifications, quality standards, schedule, and safety requirements during the start-up, construction and/or erection, commissioning, maintenance phases.
- Site planning: Planning project on-site activities with project manager including necessary local resources, equipment and milestones. Coordinating agreement between customer and external resources on construction targets, health and safety requirements, site organization and policy.
- Site coordination and monitoring: Being responsible, from receiving the assigned site area from the customer or project manager to handing over to the end customer on completion day, for coordinating all on-site activities to ensure the successful execution of start-up, construction, erection, testing and commissioning activities in alignment with contract specifications, quality standards, schedule, and safety requirements.
- Stakeholder relations: Serving as a project representative by building and maintaining effective relationships with customers as well as other local organizations such as authorities, banks, and suppliers to ensure their active support of field activities.
- Health, safety and environment (HSE) and project security: Ensuring detailed and up-to-date construction Health & Safety (H&S) plan is in place in respect of each work package, compliant with the ABB H&S plan. Ensuring all on-site resources are properly trained on company health, safety and environment policy and proactively promotes health and safety.
- Material handling: Ensuring correct handling, storage and installation of Hitachi Energy-delivered equipment, coordinating on-site storage as well as shipment logistics to secure timely site delivery of equipment and material.
- Sub-contractors: Managing the sub-contractors on site hired by Hitachi Energy to ensure necessary quality and progress achieved to meet delivery date.
- Site cost management: Controlling project cost for the project site work, monitors actual spend against forecasts, and estimates final cost for the same. Managing the petty cash and has delegated authority for local purchasing within agreed limits.
- Documentation: Ensuring all documentation is modified and updated as necessary, the document handling system is maintained, and latest revisions are used for the construction work on site.
- Safety and integrity: Living Hitachi Energy core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A bachelor’s degree in engineering of electrical power, electronics & communication.
- 5 to 10 years of project experience in relative fields.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Numerical Skills, Computer programming Languages (MS Project, C++ , SQL, Visual Basic …etc)
- Ability to work under pressure. Able to communicate with people of all levels.
- Ability to boost members moral to achieve goals.
- Proven leadership and communication skills.
- Proficiency in both spoken & written English language is required.
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com