|就業場所||Moorebank, New South Wales, Australia|
|役割のタイプ||Senior professionals ( > 5 years of work experience)|
The Hitachi Energy business offers power and automation products, systems, service and software solutions across the generation, transmission and distribution value chain across the renewables, power generation, transport, mining, oil and gas and other major industry sectors A new opportunity to join our National Front-End Sales team, is now available for an experience Account Manager, based at our Moorebank or/ Melbourne office. This position will sell Hitachi Energy products and solutions at named accounts to achieve order budgets- predominantly focusing on Enterprise Software. With a specific focus on Industry and Power Generation customers in the east coast actively promoting our Enterprise Software offering. Key focus will be to sell and promote HITACHI ENERGY products and solutions in NSW and VIC, target clients and projects in accordance with market strategies. Develop and maintain new sales opportunities, customer relationships and manage resolution to specific customer problems. Partner with Local Business Lines/ Sales functions for assigned customers to maximize top line orders. Growth, profitability and customer satisfaction.
- Extends HITACHI ENERGY product and technical specialists to develop innovative solutions and increase customer satisfaction.
- Develops and reframes software solutions with the customer.
- Breaks complex problems down to uncover high impact solutions.
- Leverages various strategies and relationships to tailor bids and position HITACHI ENERGY as a compelling option.
- Evaluate risks, rewards and margin returns when negotiating.
- Coaches others on good negotiation strategies.
- Applies and disseminates quality information and data on the market and industry to stakeholders.
- Manages 4-5 key accounts in NSW/VIC representing the entire Hitachi Energy portfolio.
- Creates added value for the customer and HITACHI ENERGY by ensuring a coordinated sales approach (e.g. frame agreements). Communicates details in accordance with HITACHI ENERGY supply, offering and strategy.
- Exceed sales targets set for the territory/state and country targets.
- Monitors competitors’ activity with each account and ensures that appropriate response strategies are formulated and implemented.
- Ensures the successful outcome of transactions, contracts and proposals through effective product/solution presentations and negotiations. Communicates details in accordance with HITACHI ENERGY offering and strategy (scope of supply, delivery, payment, terms and conditions of sale).
- Developing a business plan to grow HITACHI ENERGY customer base and strategies for the market that ensures attainment of company sales goals.
- Prepares sales plans using company tools. Performs regular status reviews and proposes recovery plan(s) in cases of potential order shortfalls.
- Living Hitachi Energy’ core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- What we Offer (crowd sourced from our team members)
- A strong focus on learning – we offer multiple options to upskill in both your professional field and areas of interest
- In addition to the standard EAP offering we fund access to specialist help lines for our people in the following fields of expertise – First Nations People, LGBTIQ+, Domestic and Family Violence, Eldercare and Disability and Careers
- Wellbeing support – a range of initiatives to support wellbeing including webinars, RUOK?365, mindfulness programs, resilience programs
- Career opportunities – we encourage people to build their career here and roles in Australia are advertised internally and communicated weekly
- Flexible working for roles that can accommodate that
- Genuinely multicultural workplace
- The opportunity to purchase additional leave to support you integrate home and work
- Paid parental leave
- Additional leave including charity, compassionate, serious illness
- The ability to swap public holidays for religious days that have meaning for you
- A global organization focused on sustainability and harnessing the power of renewable energy
- Tertiary or degree qualifications in Engineering (Software/ electrical) or recognized equivalent.
- Proven track record in identifying and developing business and promoting value add benefits of technical services.
- 5+ years of experience in Sales or Business Development in software sales.
- Software knowledge is a must.
- Knowledge in HV switchgear and or Transformers.
- Local market knowledge.
- Natural flair for communication combined with skills in building long lasting relationships.
- Pro-active self-starter, excellent negotiator, results oriented and driven sales professional, with a high level of commercial acumen.
- Significant sales / business development experience within the electrical industry - Specific experience in the Power Generation, Mining sectors will be highly regarded
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 38,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. Hitachi Energy is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and recognizes the importance of attracting the right people for the right job. We are actively seeking to increase the diversity of our team and encourage applications from people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, women, the LGBTQI+ community, people living with disability/ies and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.